The amount of coverage on The Duke and Duchess during the pregnancy will more than likely be relentless. If you want to go ahead and tune it out, here is the gist of what you could expect to hear.
1. Diana will probably be in the name if it's a girl - remember royals have like 5 million names. So much so that even the original Diana messed up the bridegroom's name during their wedding. Confusing.
2. Kate's pregnancy will be waaaay different from Diana's - When Diana was pregnant at 20 she had zero support. Kate however has been fully accepted and is protected by the royal family.
3. This will be the baby bump watch to end all baby bump watches.
4. The palace will probably release enough info about Kate to keep the public's curiousity at bay, but not so much info that it's tacky. So basically just enough to make us want to know more.
5. The press will probalby respect Kate's privacy for the most part. Or face the wrath of Prince William.
6. You can expect some Christmas photo ops of Kate as the family attends Christmas mass. Yaaay we get to oogle over what she'll wear. OHhhhhh is she showing? Omg .....yea all that. Get carried away, it's ok.
7. Her maternity clothes will sell out asap. Remember this dress from their engagement photos?
8. Kate's royal baby bag, stroller and anything else baby will be bestsellers no doubt. And probably ridiculously expensive.